INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS PLANNING
We also have global experience when it comes to helping foreign persons establish new business in the United States. We guide you through all the regulatory and legal aspects of establishing a United States based business.
We can assist American companies interested in doing business in Mexico and Latin America because we understand the corporate and tax requirements of Mexico and Latin America. We have bilingual professionals with training and experience in Latin American corporate and tax laws.
Our firm’s international practice involves the structuring, negotiation and documentation of international transactions including:
- Formation of Foreign Corporations and Entities
- Contract Negotiations and Drafting
- Selecting the Appropriate Legal Vehicle
- Acquisition of Real Estate and Equipment
- Purchase of Corporate Stock or Assets
- Compliance with Foreign Laws and Regulations
- Export and Import Laws